Wednesday, December 4, 2019

191023 Wild Wild West

Located at ABC Brickworks, 6 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 150006
This western food stall in the hawker centre is very popular.
This is a $8 Beef steak. Huge and tasty. I like its coleslaw. It has a fresh and lemon taste. Very refreshing. Of course, we cannot compare those premium beef to this. I believed they are able to use the cheaper cut to cook to this standard. Then they are able to charge of $8. Recommended. 

Long queue can be seen during dinner. Boss is very friendly and humble. He came over to tell me that the portions are big, can request to do take away unfinished food. So kind of him.

Another $8 meal. Fish and Chips. Wow, super big size. Really need to take away one piece for me to finish the whole meal. Recommended.
I have not gone back to try other dishes as it was quite far from my home. Nevertheless, will definitely eat there again if I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment